April 3, 2014

DIY Spring Wreath




Well hello there!
Have a ever mentioned how much I'm excited for Spring?!
Uh! So pumped!

Here is beautiful spring wreath I thru together today.


Adorable.

Here is what your gonna need:



-Foam circle thing. (I got mine at Walmart - $4)
-Lots of thread. (I found this amazing thread at Walmart in the knitting section -$1.47)
-Spring flowers of your choice. I love me some Sunflowers. (Dollar Tree)
-Felt. (Walmart- 23 cents)
-Alphabet stickers (Walmart -$1 for one sheet)
-Hot glue gun + glue
-About 2 hours of time.


Start wrapping your wreath.
I didn't glue it down at all, all I did was tie and was on my way.

 Start wrapping. Making sure all your string in laying down flat.


Look how amazing that looks!


Next! Take your felt, cut it in to little squares then cut a small triangle.


Add your stickers!


Next, I took a piece of the thread/string stuff and wrapped it and tied it around one side making sure it was straight and tight, I wrapped it around the other side. Once it was perfect, I glued it down for save keeping.
And again for the second string.


Add your flowers where ever you like them.
I like them at the bottom.



What a beautiful spring wreath!
And for only $6!
I love it!
I would love to see your wreaths!
This is by far the cutest wreath I have made.
I can't wait to make more thread wreaths.

Thanks for reading!
Happy crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment