April 18, 2014

DIY Easter Wreath




Hello!
I have definitely been procrastinating lately.
Easter is in 2 days!
And I haven't posted my Easter crafts yet!
Yikes!

Here is one of them that you can make for $4!




Here is what you'll need:


*Flat piece of cardboard (Free)
*Glue gun and LOTS of glue
*Plastic Eggs (Dollar tree - Two 18 packs plus one 8 pack of chick eggs that were too cute to pass up- $3)
*Easter grass (Target - $1 for two bags)

I love it when an adorable craft is easy and cheep!

Lets gets started!



Take your cardboard and draw and cut the size of wreath you want.




Once you have your cardboard cut out.
Add the Easter grass to the cardboard.
(I was so excited I forgot to take pictures.)
I did use two different color grass to make it more colorful.

Next add your eggs!
(Again totally forgot to take a picture, I'm sure you can figure out )


Once I had all the eggs I could fit on, I had enough left over to add a second layer.



Plus I had a add my adorable chick eggs!

Once I was done putting the second layer on, I saw that my Easter grass wasn't looking so good.
I took my scissors to the ones that were super long and trimmed them.
Making all the grass about the same size.

After I was all done, I had a few eggs left over so I gave them to my new puppy Donut!



Now my favorite part!
Hang, enjoy and wait for compliments!






Thank you for reading!






1 comment: