March 17, 2014

DIY Cookie Sheet Flowers


Hello everyone.
 Last week was intense!
From my guy and I getting sick to our car getting backed into and sent to the repair shop for 3 days!
It was one busy week!
I had almost no time to craft at all :(
But I new week is here and its time to get all caught up.

Last Wednesday was National Plant a Flower day!
Besides planting flowers on Wednesday, I made these!


These are made out of disposable cookie sheets.
These adorable flowers are simple yet time consuming. 
______________________

If you have an afternoon, this is what your going to need to make these flowers:

*Disposable cookie sheets (Dollar tree- comes in a 2 pack. I grab 2 of them.)
*Spray paint (I got mine at Walmart)
*Matte Finish (I got mine at Walmart. I picked this one because Im going to hang my flowers out side.)
*Buttons (Or any center that you want)
*Scissors
*Flower stencils (I made mine of paper)




Grab your paint and start painting!



Let them dry. As I was waiting I took pictures of my dogs!


Princess(above) & Napoleon (below)



When your cookie sheet is done spray your finish on them.
Once dry, I flipped my cookie sheets over and painted the opposite color on the back of them and put a coat of finish on, this is optional, totally up to you.



Once completely dry, bring them inside and start your flowers!

I had 3 different flowers shapes.
An I also did butterflys and owls!


Trace and cut out.

Curve the petals!
And add adorable button!


Ta-dah!
Heres more of my creations!




Tho, these are beautiful, I would not recommend young children do this craft, MAYBE with an adult.
The edges are a little bit sharp so be very very careful!


Thanks for reading!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment