February 19, 2014

DIY Flower Ball



Hello everyone!
Are you as pumped for my first post as I am!?
Lets get started! 

I've seen lots of the Styrofoam balls done in different ways, between paper flowers, fake flowers, Dum-Dum suckers and even cupcakes!
AMAZING!

I used fake Sunflowers because they are my favorite. :) 

Here is what your going to need:
    *Flowers of your choice (I used 4 bunches for one ball, which I got a local thrift shop for $1 a bunch, Dollar Tree usually has adorable flowers.)
    *Styrofoam Ball (Mine was 6 in round, I just had these lying around, I would check Walmart or Hobby Lobby plus Hobby Lobby gives out 40% off coupons in their ad, if its not already on sale.)
    *Wire cutters
    *Hot glue gun and glue (Just in case your flowers don't want to stick by themselves, mine did.)
    Start cutting your flowers. I took the leafs off of mine.

    Once you have all your flowers cut, start putting them in to the ball one at a time, until your ball is finished.

    Ta DAH!
    Now, I had one more spot of a flower but I just left it so I can get some fishing wire and hang it from the ceiling, but since I don't have fishing wire, I did some thing just until I do get some. How cute is that!?

    I hope you enjoyed, I look forward to posting more fun things we can do together!
    Tell your friends!

    Thank you so much!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment